Thursday, October 27, 2011

Opinions Needed

Ella and I spent one whole hour last night raiding the costume buckets. She tried on everything that was even remotely near her size. (multiple times, I might add) Anna suggested I take her picture and let her see, so now we just need to choose.

We might need to hold a televised debate, run t.v. ads, send out a few mailers and put up some giant campaign posters on the side of the road to come up with a fair winner.

The Red Robin...




























The Dancer...



























The Puppy



























The Witch...



























The Cheerleader...




























Supergirl...



























The Blue Fairy...




























Dumbo...





























So go ahead, this is a democracy, cast your vote in this serious matter and let your voice be heard!

7 comments:

Polka-dotted elephants said...

I vote for the red robin

Anna said...

The dancer

Katie said...

My top 3...
1) witch
2) red robin
3) super girl

She is adorable! Good luck :)

Shelley said...

Soooo cute! You can't go wrong with ANY of these! My vote is the Red Robin :)

tara said...

I think she should be the dancer or red robin! They are both adorable!

~ Sara Ann said...

1. Puppy
2. Witch
3. Dumbo

I have to say, she looks DARLING in all of the costumes, but what made my decision was that the three I chose were most modest. So many little girl costumes now are a little shorter or low cut than when we were growing up. I love to see them stay little for a while longer. <3 Also, if it's at all cold that night (not sure of the forecast there), it will keep her warm.

Stephanie said...

I like Dumbo and the dancer best.

Post a Comment