Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mom

A few weeks ago I spent a Saturday evening at my parents house. We didnt load up and head for home until way past bed time. After I had made the 25 minute drive home, my Mom called and said that I had left my make-up bag at her house.
We had church in just a few short hours at 8am. And there was no way, I was going to church with out my make-up. I sighed at my mistake and told my Mom that as soon as the kids were tucked in, I was turning around to come and get it.

Her reply was,

"I am already on my way."

A little while later, at around 10:30 pm my Mom pulled in my drive way, in her pajamas and handed me my make-up bag through the window.

And that pretty much sums up what kind of person my Mom is. Her convinence and comfort always comes second to those around her. I love her so much and am so thankful that she belongs to me.

Happy Birthday Beautiful Mom.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! What a great story to describe her.

Paul and Jenny Stoker said...

Your making me look bad with your thoughtful posts, so tone it down.

Post a Comment