Thursday, March 1, 2012

Camera Love

I am having a great time messing around with my new camera, I have already watched my instructional DVD twice. There is so much to learn and so many cool things one can do with a camera. I have had a few people ask me what we decided on. We went with the Rebel. Good old Costco had a coupon and so far, it has been awesome. I know you can get a lot better ones and go all crazy and professional but I just wanted a camera that blasted took the picture when you want it taken. Instead of 12 seconds and 15 flashes after you push the button. Kids move fast people, I needed a fast camera.

How else am I supposed to get Ella jumping off the rocking chair one hundred times?



Furthermore, how would I record how sister love, can go from sweet....
To, sister- is squealing, struggling and fighting to get free and the big one just keeps on forcing the love. Every. Single. Day. All. Day. Long.



And how would I catch the race off the bus that happens on a daily basis as well....
Plus, I want to remember that we had a really fun family night about eating healthier than we have been...

And that Ella has consumed more oranges and more orange juice in her life time than could possibly be good and right for her tiny stomach....
And lastly, my camera gets a lot of Cali. Why? Because she requires no coaxing or bribing or finding. She is readily available and pretty darn cute too.



And there you have it...camera bliss.

2 comments:

kellibattraw said...

Adorable! Someday I hope to have a camera that doesn't make me curse due to it's incredibly slow lag time! : )

Katie said...

So many great pictures. Love them!

Post a Comment