Monday, March 5, 2012

Cleaning Up

So I am not good at very many things but I am pretty good at cleaning up. Anna says I should write about my "cleaning theory" and give some tips, so since I cleaned today...all day...no really all day, I'm ready to write about it.

First off her are my fundamental beliefs about keeping a home. No wait, I have too many. I might have to do it in sections. This section is the "stuff" section.

1. Stuff is just stuff
2. The more "stuff" you have the worse you feel
3. We only use 20% of what we own
4. If everything is special than nothing really is

I live in a small house. I learned a long time ago that the only way to stay sane in a small house is to have very little stuff. You know, make room for the people.

Kids play better and clean better in a room that has