Monday, March 19, 2012

Me and Anne

I am so ready to write my head is just packed full of sentences and words strings that need to be arranged into a post but...

I inadvertably left my camera in the dusty meadow near the cabin. That's right, I did. Worse still, I didn't realize it until I had made the 3 hour journey home and began unravelling the contents of the car. My heart started to pound under my skin and I just knew I had done something awful.
In an act of complete kindness my aunt made the 30 minute drive from her home to the cabin and plucked my treasure out of the desolate meadow for me. And so for the next week, I am left to wallow in my absent minded stupidity.

But oh my- did we have a good time. But I simply can not divulge the goodness until I have the images to prove it. It must wait.

In the meantime, a small update if you please.

I have been sucked in by the story of Anne of Green Gables and I have been neglecting all sorts of duties to spend time in her world.

Plus Cali no longer has any need for crawling she is an official walker. Lets take another look at that...
Kaden had to work on his science experiment over the "break". So is it Spring Break or Spring Work, I don't get it?
My sister-in-law has herself a new twin pregnancy and I have had all sorts of memories come rushing back. I love having twins. Branson and Brylee, my little pair add to the color of life in such a unique way that I can never quite say how blessed I feel to have them.

Ella, bless her heart- is taxing my very ability to be a good person lately. Luckily when she isn't being demanding she is being hilarious and I love that little Highness despite her occasional desire to rule the universe with an iron fist.
Well, the sun is out today and it is coming in my windows with so much beauty and cheerfulness that I am going to get busy and whip my Spring Break soaked house into shape, one of my favorite pass times you know.

I feel a little like Anne today...

What a splendid day! said Anne, drawing a long breath. Isn't it good just to be alive on a day like this? I pity the people who aren't born yet for missing it. They may have good days of course, but they'll never have this one.

Hopefully you do to.

2 comments:

Kirsi Anne said...

Okayyy, So when I read that you left your camera I got really nervous for you. ANDDD my blog is kirsianne.blogspot.com so you can have the pictures I took. Then Last... Thanks so much for the fun time!!! Love you and your family!! Make sure to tell Bry that she is still my favorite!!!

kellibattraw said...

The Anne series is one of my absolute favorites! Every once in a while I reread all of them. It's like catching up with a good friend. : )

Post a Comment