Monday, April 16, 2012

Regrouping

Just so you know this is post 100 on my new blog. But I'm somewhere around 500 if you count old and new. Woweee.

Nothing has gone right yet today. And while I should be up getting the 100's of things done that need getting done, I had to sit and regroup for a second after a disastrous morning. So why not write? Clears my head don't you know.

I have a big huge post about moving in the works. Every time I pack up a closet or a cupboard, I drip tears into my lap and then I turn to my place of comfort at the computer, to let all those emotions out of my soul. I have so loved my little home of 12 years and closing this chapter is both heart wrenching and thrilling at the same exact time. At least the house will technically still be ours...and that helps...if only just a bit.

But today like most days, I get to spend my time with these two...




































They are busy and funny and leave me entirely pooped at the end of the day. Trying to get things accomplished while mothering- is an ongoing challenge but somehow we seem to mix the two together in the constant stirring of life with all of it's duties and pleasures and struggles. Maybe in the next life laundry will do it's self while I play with my babies. But what good company my two little beauties are and I am so lucky that they are mine.

Happy Monday. Second best day of the week you know.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't wait to hear more about the move. Good luck with all the packing and such!!

~ Sara Ann said...

I can't wait to read the moving post!!!!!!!!! <3

Post a Comment