Friday, April 20, 2012

Things I Love

A few things I love, if you please...

My nephew, little PepperJack. He is cute and squishy and I would stuff him in my bag and take him home with me, if his parents would stop objecting to the idea.


























My own little Little. She is at the perfect age for smothering in kisses...and I do.
Scott and his ever kind compliments. Yesterday I emailed him my lesson so he could print it for me, (our printer is broken). He sent me back a one word reply..."Masterful".

I loved my, "after-school conversation" with Branson...

B: Mom, I have been talking to Cameron about Heavenly Father.
Me: Like what have been saying?
B: Well, Cameron said that an asteroid hit earth a million billion years ago and that is how the moon was made, but I told him that the moon was made by Heavenly Father so that we could see at night.
Brylee's constant help with Cali and her gift for kindness. At our Easter eggs hunts this year Brylee was too busy collecting eggs for Ella, Brookie and Cali to get very many herself. Such a sweetheart.
Kaden's need to hold my hand every night while he falls asleep on the floor near my side of the bed. I will always think of it and feel happy for as long as I live. I hope he will too.
Ella was insistent on two separate bows for her pig-tails the other day for pre-school. I love that I am at the point in Mothering, where I am perfectly happy to let her. I don't even feel the need to defend my self to the teacher with an explanation. This would have never-ever happened when I was a new Mom.
My friends, who are amazing. I was on the receiving end of so many sweet acts of service and kindness this week, that I feel like I need to be better and be more like them.

And at last, I love that it is Friday!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment