Thursday, May 10, 2012

1%




































Poor baby Cali got 3 shots today. I will never get used to it. They also told me that she went from being in the 5th percentile of weight, to the 1 percentile of weight. 99% of 15 month olds, weigh more than my little Bitty.

But she is strong, healthy and active. She is just small, dainty and petite- and probably always will be. I cant help but love that combination. The perfect balance of little and big. Big blossoming personality, full of energy and determination, all bundled together in a beautiful little frame.

That's my girl.

"A person's a person, no matter how small.”
Dr. Seuss

1 comment:

The Van Fam said...

Julianne, I absolutely love your blog, I can't wait to read it everyday and I am sad when you don't post! You should never feel bad if you don't get an essay published, you have no idea how many moms you inspire everyday to try to be better moms and focus on the family and the little things that matter. In my opinion nothing is greater than sharing your experience with other moms! I hope to be as good of a mom as you are one day. Good luck with your house search (move to mesa, we would love to be in the same ward as you guys again ;)

Post a Comment