Friday, May 18, 2012

Laughs






































Ella was playing all by herselfez the other day down in the basement. I went to check on her and caught her with a crown and gloves and the whole get up, if you know what I mean. When she saw me she was instantly pulled from her make believe and explained herself very clearly to me by saying,

"Hi Mom, I was just pretending that I was the queen of everything."

Carry on then , Your Highness, carry on.

Ella likes to sing out a good strong redition of "I am a Child of God." She does it with gusto and heart if you ask me. The only trouble is that when she gets to, "lead me, guide me, walk beside me." It comes out, "lead me guid me, walk me sideways."

Yesterday in the car, the Queen of Everything and I were discussing kindergarten when in a state of complete confusion, Ella said that,

"Kindergarten is for big year olds and I'm not a big year old yet."

Not yet and thank goodness girl, because who keep me laughing around here if you were?

No comments:

Post a Comment