Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Good Squeezer




































Ella: Mom, I hate it when you and Dad do that thing.

Me: What thing?

Ella: Kissing on the lips, it's disgusting.

Me: Well when you grow up and have a husband I bet you are going to kiss him on the lips.

Ella: No I wont.

Me: What are you going to do when your husband tries to kiss you on the lips?

Ella: Run away.

Ella: But I am going to grow up and get a baby because I want a baby, but I don't want to squeeze her out cause that hurts. But I am a good squeezer. And I am going to name her Ludgee.

Me (holding down a burst of hysteria at the "good squeezer" part) : Woah! This is new, I thought you didn't want to grow up?

Ella: Because I want a ring like yours.

Me: So you want a ring and a baby but you don't want to kiss on the lips?

Ella: No way that's disgusting.

1 comment:

Post a Comment