Friday, November 22, 2013

Around the House

I wish I would have started taking "around the house" pictures as soon as I was married. It is pretty cool to have these little snaps shots from one day in time that can tell a whole story about what life was like right then. Before "right then" slips away into an entirely different time and place--in one blink of an eye....cause seriously 2013 just started and now Thanksgiving is all showing up in my face.

Brylee's bedroom door. I am a believer in a good dose of guilt from time to time.





































Kaden always leaves the piano room looking like a good strong wind blew through.

























Green smoothies are my new obsession. I have been having a huge green smoothie every morning and Scott and I have been trying new recipes. For a guy that never cooks he sure likes to mix up these crazy healthy drinks for us.

























 Kaden turns 14 tomorrow. I am so excited to celebrate that boy and as long as I don't look at any baby pictures I should make it through the day without a breakdown. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I am totally in love with your painted piano. Did you do it yourself?

Post a Comment