Friday, December 20, 2013

Merry Christmas
























It's time. The kids will be home from half day in just a couple hours and I am so ready to really celebrate Christ with them. Not the concerts and finals and parties and shopping and decorating and wrapping and mailing--not all of that. All of that has its place but for now its place is OVER. I scrubbed down my house and folded up all the laundry so that I can be part of these last few important days.  I want to read my favorite Christmas stories to my kiddos, watch Christmas movies, stay in our pajamas, make good food to eat together and maybe even head to the mountains for a hike. I look up at those distant mountains everyday while I drive the kids all over town and I think if I can just get us out there, all will be right in the world.

I love nothing more than my testimony of Jesus Christ. He is everything and I love Him so.

Merry Christmas!