Monday, January 27, 2014

Birthday in the Sunshine


In the very same year that I lost my Grandma I gained Scott's Grandma. The timing was perfect and Grandma Mag has filled such a special place in my heart and in my life for all these years. She is gentle and kind and has the most sweet voice any grandma has ever had. She loves children and their messes, noise and silliness never bothers her at all. She has lived in the same house for decades and that little house still holds the same sturdy toys that her children played with. I love how the generation Grandma came from take such good care of their things and I love that they are content with what they have. We have so much to learn from them. The best thing about Grandma is her testimony and her faith. That testimony just shines through in her eyes and I just can't say just how much I love her.

Last week us girls got together and ate lunch in the sunshine to celebrate Grandma's birthday. She looked so pretty there in the sun and I was so glad to be there with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment