Monday, February 24, 2014

Good Stuff Weekend

Weekends are the best and this one was pretty good as far as weekends are ranked.

Scott and Kaden had a really good time on Saturday practicing for the Temple Cultural Celebration. I am so thankful that they get to be a part of it. I am really happy for them. It was a pretty amazing sight.

































Cousins!


Kaden and his cute dance partner Mallory












































































The girls and I cleaned up the house and did all the laundry making it really nice to have a clean house on Sunday. Not as glamorous as the cultural celebration but someones got to do it. Since Monday is my cleaning day the house is usually a disaster by Sunday. And BONUS I was able to finish ALL the bed skirts instead of just Brylee's. woowhoo!


























sweetie-pie Brylee mopping the kitchen





































Branson went off to his meet on Saturday with one of our gymnastics friends so that I didn't have to figure out how to get Cali and Ella to sit still in the bleachers for 5 hours. I was SO sad to miss it especially when I got a text of Branson getting the 2nd all around medal. Pretty good! He medaled in all 6 events plus the all around and I missed it. These situations are so hard as a Mom-you just cant be in two places at once.


























Later Saturday night after we picked up Branson we went for a visit at Grandma and Grandpa's new house. It is coming along so good and we are excited to have them just up the street! As long as I don't think to much about  how much I will miss the old house and all the sweet memories it holds I will be fine.

One more week and we will finally have the Gilbert Temple dedicated. What a blessing it is and after all these years I can hardly believe it's real. But it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment