Monday, February 3, 2014

My Shaving Baby

There was this one day that I had a little blond-haired baby. I was head over heals in love with him and thought that he would stick around forever.





























But he didn't.

Then last week that little stinker baby shaved his first whiskers.

























We laughed our heads off.

He is for sure more man than baby.

And with that clean face Kaden finally AT LAST got to tour the temple. He was so so excited and while we waited in line he kept telling me how he cant wait to be able to walk down the street after school and do baptisms for the dead. After the tour he slipped his arm underneath mine and we walked linked together back to our car. I may be on the other side of the hour glass with Kaden--mission, school, shaving, dating and grown up life are coming at us pretty fast and at times I think my heart just cant take it. But, newborn or shaving teenager, the temple has linked us together forever and I am so thankful for that!




No comments:

Post a Comment