Monday, March 3, 2014

Stairs-Done!

This weekend was so memorable. I have so much to record about it but I need more time for that than I have today so it will have to wait.

We made it through yet another house project and hands down this has been my favorite! I have been envisioning this for a long time and to see it finally done is pretty satisfying. Our stairs had a general look of unfinished. There weren't even baseboards along the bottom near the carpet.




































Now they look brighter, lighter, sturdier and finished. I really love it and I am so thankful for the talents of other people. Carpentry work fascinates me and someday I am going to learn a thing or two.



































The only person more thrilled than me with the completion of this project is Cali. She hated it!

No comments:

Post a Comment