Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I Love Easter

In 2 Nephi 25:26 it says,

And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.
 
In our home last week we talked of Christ. I am not shy about sharing spiritual things with my children. I often tell them my testimony or my most heart felt feelings about things and I relish any opportunity to remind them that Jesus Christ is God's Almighty Son. But last week I made a special effort to gather my children around first thing in the morning and talk of Christ. It was Holy Week, the last week of Jesus's mortal life, what better time to reinforce and build up hope and joy and testimony as a family?
 
Of course and like always, I have been on the receiving end. There was a special spirit with us each day and the lessons sparked some really great discussions and I think we all feel more inspired to be a little better. I know I do.

Easter was wonderful in every way!
My Easter Egg









Egg Hunting in Cowboy's yard-where I hunted for eggs when I was little

My Grandma would be so happy to have us on her back porch-even if it was only about half of us



Little Jedidiah Grant




































Be still my heart





































Scott and Kaden were out of town Friday night and Saturday for the Triathlon. They both did awesome but we missed them! It always feels so good to be back together again.

This is my new favorite Easter song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uSGSvKy6Io

 
 

1 comment:

mama bear said...

I had never heard that song before...love it! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment