Thursday, October 2, 2014

Swimmer

I love high school sports. I grew up on high school sports. I have been waiting to have a kid in high school sports for a LONG time.

It has been so fun watching Kaden swim this season. He is one of only 2 Freshman on the varsity swim team and he is learning and growing and getting faster by the week. There is just something about swim teams that I love, these are good GOOD kids. These kids have been getting up early every summer of their lives, enduring grueling practices and getting good grades. They are awesome and I am thankful that Kaden is a part of this team.

Even though the 6 days of the week practices and meets are totally draining! I don't know how he keeps up. I don't know how I keep up. 

I should get a trophy.

So proud of you Kaden!


No comments:

Post a Comment