Monday, January 12, 2015

Come to Primary!

Yesterday in Primary was epic. It was. I felt the spirit so strong and was reassured by a Loving God that I am His. That He knows me and that His Son is the WAY. The primary kids are learning a new song..."I did not touch Him or sit on His knee but Jesus is real to me."

What a privileged it is for the children to be learning and embedding these words into their hearts. My wonderful Chorister would call out just before the chorus..."sing your testimony" and then..."I know He lives! I will follow faithfully, my heart I give to Him, I know my Savior loves me." 

It was so beautiful and it was just the comfort I needed to start the week. How grateful I am to teach my children and all the children in our ward these precious truths that will sustain them through out their lives.

Cali is a brand new Sunbeam. I cant get enough of seeing her perched so eagerly on her huge chair. She is doing so great and is such a wonderful light of joy in my life.







































I love my calling in Primary. I love my calling at Home and I love the true and living gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so thankful that I learned from my earliest years, sitting in Primary rows just like these that I am a Child of God. If you need to remember the simple truths of the gospel and feel the Lords love you should come to Primary.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

that song gets me every time. when the children sing it the Spirit is just SO STRONG.
thank you for sharing your testimony! :)

Post a Comment