Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Phone Memories

I am starting to accumulate all kinds of daily pictures in my phone. This is so exciting because I almost never pull out my big camera. I love scrolling through them and remember the happy little moments that they were taken. Life is so full of stress that its nice to be able to capture the beauty of all the ordinary moments that bring joy....

The only thing Cali asked for for Christmas was paint. She LOVES to paint. She can spend hours outside at the picnic table swirling all the colors into vibrant messy works of art. Ella and Brylee join her sometimes and then my heart feels so glad that these sisters have each other that it nearly pops. (Ignore the additional "art" on the wall)
































Branson and the other Deacons sang "Armies of Helaman" at Priesthood Preview. Their wonderful leader also takes them to do early morning baptisms at the temple every week. These boys are great buddies and I am so thankful that they are growing up learning to be strong and faithful priesthood leaders.





























Ice and snow in our back yard. I am Desert born and raised and I had to spend the freeze warning days in my bathroom with my blow dryer.









































We have a clear view of the temple from our house. It is so strange on foggy mornings when it disappears.






































And then reappears as the fog clears.




























There is no fog so dense, no night so dark, no gale so strong, no mariner so lost but what its beacon light can rescue. The lighthouse of the Lord sends forth signals readily recognized and never failingIt beckons through the storms of life. It calls, “This way to safety; this way to home.”
Thomas S Monson

Such a great talk: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/1990/10/the-lighthouse-of-the-lord?lang=eng

1 comment:

Anderson Adventures said...

I also love being able to capture everyday moments! Sisters are the best! Let me know if Cali wants a friend to paint with because bailey would love too! Those boys are so lucky to have eachother and that wonderful leader! The temole pics and quite were perfect!😊

Post a Comment