Thursday, April 30, 2015

Laying Down on the Job


Sometimes when Kaden practices the piano I lay on the couch next to him and listen.







































A few Sunday's ago we were eating dinner at Scott's parents house and Kaden was playing the piano while we got dinner ready. Scott's Mom, said to me, "You are going to miss that music when he leaves on his mission."

Boy am I.

I also love spending the last of our spring afternoons laying on the hammock with my two little girls.






























Seems I  can get a whole lot of good stuff accomplished as a Mother just by laying down!

"Sleeping is nice, but lying down next to you is even better"
                                                                             Sam Brunel 



No comments:

Post a Comment