Monday, May 18, 2015

Improvements








































All weekend I had a bit of heaviness in my heart. I need to make some improvements in my life and I feel like the Lord is pushing me to do it. Its interesting that weaknesses show up in the strangest places and then you realize that you had them all along but you just couldn't see them. Its good o recognize a weak spot in your spirit and work to improve it but it also hurts. I am going to take our Bishops challenge and read the Book of Mormon, start to finish,  over the summer. I so believe in its power to help, guide and heal as we read and take counsel from its pages.

I have always loved this from President Kimball....

I find that when I get casual in my relationships with divinity and when it seems that no divine ear is listening and no divine voice is speaking, that I am far, far away. If I immerse myself in the scriptures the distance narrows and the spirituality returns.

This is all I know to do when my spirit feels uneasy. Pray and read the scriptures, it has always worked and I trust it.

This week is Kaden's last week of school and my other kids finish up the week after. I am thrilled and relieved. School starts to get to all of us by this time of year. I am excited to swim and sleep in and go on vacation and have my kids and their friends all around.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment