Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Twins-13







































Oh my heart.

It hurts with love for my little twins. They turned into real life TEENAGERS this weekend. What good, kind kids they are. Twins are magical and I feel like the luckiest girl when I think of all the blessings that have come from the gift of twins.



























We celebrated all day Saturday at the water park. I decided that when you have teenage boys for sons, you REALLY notice all the swimsuits that are barely doing their jobs holding in all the "stuff" that SO many girls and women like to display. But other than lots of SKIN, we had a great time.









































It was pretty funny watching them try to block each other from blowing out the candles. Branson just reached right over and covered Brylee's mouth with his hand, so funny. 










































The twins and their big cousins thought it would be really fun to stay at Sunsplash until closing at 11pm. WOW! Never ever be at Sunsplash that late. I am warning you, don't do it! it turned into quite a nasty environment as soon as the sun went down. We were all pretty creeped out and ended up leaving early.

We had one last little chance to sing to them at Lanny and Grandpa's house on Sunday and after a whole weekend of celebrating I went to bed so FULL of love and devotion and gratitude for my twins. I will always thank Heaven for the good fortune of being their Mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment