Thursday, November 12, 2015

Gratitude Day 12







































I am thankful today that yesterday was a day off of school. My Dad was nice enough to take my three big kids on a dirt bike ride for Kaden's upcoming birthday. My kids LOVE riding the dirt bikes with my Dad. The little girls and I spent the morning cleaning, watching cartoons, napping, bubble bathing and then we loaded the bikes for a day at the park. We fed ducks, rode down the hills, dug in the sand, swang on the swings and had a picnic. IT WAS THE LIFE! The icing on the cake was that we ran into no less than 4 different sets of friends. Nothing feels quite as good to me as being free from the grip of a schedule for a bit. These random, middle of the week days off of school are magical little nuggets of relief that give us added fuel to make to the finish line. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment