Monday, November 23, 2015

Gratitude Day 23































To say that I am grateful for November 23rd is an understatement. 16 years ago today I became a Mother. From my earliest days I dreamt of motherhood. Of course the reality is a lot harder than those little girl dreams but this is my life's work and I feel confident that motherhood is worth my very best efforts. And to be Kaden's Mother is a joy. He has a heart of gold and he is just plain good. He is helpful to his younger siblings, has memorized 100 scriptures, brings music into our home and is responsible, fun and hard working. Kaden wrapped his heart around mine all those years ago and my heart has been his ever since. Happy Birthday my darling, sweet boy, I love you more than life and breath. 



No comments:

Post a Comment