Saturday, November 7, 2015

Gratitude Day 7







































Brylee has been feeling under the weather. Her throat is sore and she is a bit run down. Lots of homework, cheer practices, babysitting jobs, orchestra and the generally WACK life of a teenager (emotions and mood swings if you know what I mean) has gotten to her and I wanted to do something special. Brylee does so much for me and my heart hurts when she isnt her naturally happy self. So last night I stopped in the grocery store and picked up what I needed for her favorite comfort food, biscuits and gravy. I already had it going when she came down the stairs this morning. She loved it and seemed to perk up with every bite. It is so satisfying to take care of others. I just love this aspect of mothering and homemaking and I am so grateful for the privileged it is to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment