Thursday, December 3, 2015

November Catch-Up

I took VERY few pictures of Thanksgiving...


















































































































I did a little better for Kaden's 16th birthday and all the festivities that went along with it.


































Sometimes, I let myself feel overwhelmed with everything there is to do and then its hard to stop for a minute, take a few pictures and enjoy the fruit of all the work it takes to make special days happen. (and ordinary days for that matter).  I have a couple BIG things behind me so now I am determine to do the basics and enjoy the holiday season. I really just want to have a clean home, stay on a good dinner schedule, have a few meaningful FHE's and watch my kids soak up the season. Cali and Ella are at such perfect ages for the magic of Christmas and the big kids love to indulge them. Its a great combination.

A graphic of the Holy Family at the first Christmas, combined with a quote by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: “First and forever there was just a little family. … That’s how Christmas began.”


No comments:

Post a Comment