Friday, January 8, 2016

His Love







































The emotions of this week have left me drained. On Tuesday while everyone including Cali was at school, Scott and I sat on the couch, held hands and had a discussion that was long overdue. It was heavy and exhausting and emotional but oh so good at the same time. On Thursday I knelt across the alter from him as we preformed marriage sealings for others who never had the chance. I thought my heart might burst with gratitude for that binding ordinance and what is means to me. And then last night we were blessed with a miracle. Our family and another were spared from what could have broken a lot of hearts.

I am not quite ready to write it all down but I know that the Lord is in control and that He knows and loves His children. Even when miracles do not come in the way we hope, He is still there to carry us through. I am thankful that I have always known what His love feels like and how to seek it when I need it most.



No comments:

Post a Comment