Friday, March 4, 2016

Climber

This post is sponsored by Dr. Seuss week and the fact that I survived a whole week of  hat day/sock day/hair day/mustache day/stripes day. 

We've got a climber people.








































I don't even try and stop her, what is the point?  And besides that she isn't afraid so why should I be? I think the world is a little too full of parents saying, "don't do that!" or "that's dangerous!" Of course we have to teach them to be safe but hopefully not at the expense of their courage and tenacity and sense of adventure.

I'd much rather say, " wow you worked hard to get up there, way to go!" And then she decides to climb something else and go higher and higher.

Bingo!

You are off to great places! Today is YOUR day. Your mountain is waiting so get on your way! Dr. Seuss 

No comments:

Post a Comment