Wednesday, May 25, 2016

For a Little While

I love the last day of school. I love to be FREE from a tight schedule, homework and alarm clocks. Today was my big kids last day of testing. Tomorrow is a half day filled with not much more than yearbook signing and goofing around. Brylee walked through the door today, threw down her back pack and jumped in the pool fully clothed. Kaden came home played the piano and took a nap. Branson ran off with friends. It was awesome to see the stress and worry melt of their shoulders.





























At least for a little while.

My heart aches sometimes to see them leave the carefree time of childhood and enter the never ending time of responsibility and stress. But they are doing it all so well and I love walking beside them for the journey.

Welcome home guys! You made it!




No comments:

Post a Comment