Saturday, May 14, 2016

My View

Scott and I share a double sided desk. This past school year I have been spending a few hours of the day "working". Basically I do a lot of secretary type work for our business and any odds and ends that Scott needs my help with. I also like to bring him meals all the way from the kitchen and kiss him whenever I feel like it. Perks of working for your husband in your own home.

Its taken some adjustment for me since I am not used to being "employed" but we work well together and I love to lighten his load however I can. Besides I like to look over and see him working away. The view is quit nice.






































I just love the inspired design of marriage. Husband and wife working together for the good of the family. And I sure love sharing those responsibilities with Scott.

I love this so much... If only every man in the whole world would live by this...
By divine design, fathers are to preside over their families in love and righteousness and are responsible to provide the necessities of life and protection for their families. The Family: A Proclamation to the World. 

No comments:

Post a Comment